Do You Live In A Wildfire Zone?
As Your Fire Safety Material Experts, We Will Help You Create A Safer Home In The Event of A Fire To Help Protect Your Family.
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
- Siding: As the experts in fire-resistant siding, we use Class A siding replacement that is both safer and beautiful.
- Eaves & Soffits: These areas combust easily. We can show you safer solutions for your home.
- Roofs: Your roof is a large, combustible area that can catch embers. Let’s get you a Class A roof replacement.
- Windows: Your windows are a key component of your fire protective envelope. We’ll help there too.
- Gutter Protection: Debris in your gutters can ignite from radiant heat. Let’s keep them clean.
In addition to fire-safe siding replacement or FireWise building materials, there are a number of things you should do to help keep your home safer and better protected in the event of a fire. Here are a few tips:
- Keep flammable objects such as gasoline away from home.
- Remove trees to be at least 30 feet or more from home.
- Clear trees and forest floor of debris, dead branches, leaves, etc.
- Keep roof and gutters clear of debris as these can ignite if near a heat source.