- Communicate regularly with our marketing team to make sure your territory has what it needs to succeed
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients and affiliates
- Execute using our innovative sales strategies and close business
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Work with and train new hires through the course of territory expansion
- Manage field teams to ensure production quality
- Ensure client satisfaction through effective communication and establishing proper expectations
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Highly comfortable with using technology and apps
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Sales experience a plus but not required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High School diploma required
- College Degree a plus but not required
Why Koalaty Siding Repair?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business from day 1
- Brand-name recognition from the largest siding repair company in the country
- Economic interest in your business with the opportunity to open multiple locations
- Ongoing training and support (marketing, sales support, and administrative assistance)
- New hires receive paid training
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Profit sharing and partnership potential
- Excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an established and growing company.
- For certain key employees stock options are available….there is never a better time to receive stock options than when a company is in growth mode!
This is not a get rich quick scheme… this is a unique opportunity where you can be your own boss, and provide a genuine service which benefits people, all while enjoying amazing corporate support to help ensure your success.
A personal note from the owner
“Given our company focus we would like potential candidates to look our company quite differently than they might look at typical job in our industry, or most anywhere for that matter.
- First, although we are an established company candidates should be prepared to think and act like an aggressive start-up.”
- Second, we don’t have time for mediocracy so candidates who don’t want to set the world on fire should apply elsewhere.”
- Third, although we offer a TRULY unique service (siding repair as opposed to just full replacement) an employee’s focus should on our systems, service, explosive growth, and client nurturing, as being the keys to our success, not the just the service we happen to provide.”
I hope to see your resume come across my deck soon, good luck”
Owner and CEO